Friday, August 29, 2014

Review American Apparel Cotton Solid Thigh-High,, The fit was very nice (I am about 130 lb


The several days before. I search for information on the American Apparel Cotton Solid Thigh-High Socks, so i have to tell.



American Apparel Cotton Solid Thigh-High





All sales of this item are final. No returns.Our sexy thigh-highs in a comfortable soft Cotton Blend. Ideal for all seasons great to layer or show off.Cotton Blend (90 Cotton / 9 Nylon / 1 Elastane)Approximate leg length is 26" (66.04cm)Soft knit materialThigh lengthSolid color All sales of this item are final. No returns.Our sexy thigh-highs in a comfortable soft Cotton Blend. .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I am a " thick " girl size 7 and they fit perfectly and look great Super comfortable and slip has not yet as some of the other reviews say so I guess I got lucky . by Autumn Doe Willow

The adaptation was very nice ( I'm about 130 pounds) and I was worried it would be too tight on the thighs but they are nice and stretchy by Veronica gartley

To start im only 5'1 " and weighs on average 135. Theae rise to her cheeks and I imagine they'd still go up if I had more leg. by Isa138

because many other reviews say that the socks are down for long or roll down. It is not my case. Even though I'm 5 ' 4 " 120 pounds with thick thighs (similar to those of the model ) ... by OneFromNW




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Knee High Socks |
Powered by Blogger